9.06.2012

*The boots are back

Ah, fall. There is so much to love about you...the trees changing colors, the chilly mornings and brisk evenings, the bountiful vegetables in season. But, most importantly (even more important than the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks), the emergence of booties. These little fellas are a fashion bloggers best friend when the time comes to throw your gladiators and open-toed heels into the summer pile. The boots are back, and they're better than ever. 
Not only are there enough styles to make your head spin, the comfort and versatility make them the go-to footwear for the season. Especially for me, who tends to cut walking time a little TOO close before class. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these (especially #3) for the upcoming season! 

1. Pacsun 
2. ASOS 
3. ASOS
4. Kohls
5. Dorothy Perkins
6. Dorothy Perkins
7. ASOS
8. Urban Outfitters
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the gray ones! I have been looking for ankle boots in gray that don't break my piggy bank. Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...