9.13.2012

*Time

[Jacket: Zara (similar), Top: Topshop (similar), Pants: F21 (similar), Watch: Guess, Bag: Jessica Simpson (similar), Shoes: Kohls (similar)] 

It's 2:30am and though it's premature I'm listening to Matchbox 20's "3am" because at this point, it's all the same to me. When I'm up this late (which, don't worry, doesn't happen TOO often) my mentality is "Well, I've already ruined all chances of getting adequate sleep; better just stay up another hour or so checking out those S/S 2013 collections I didn't have time to look at during the day." So I do. And I think, "Hey, this isn't too bad. Maybe I won't be too tired in the morning!" (as you can see I have many conversations with myself in the wee hours of night). And I wake up the next morning absolutely hating myself for thinking I could ever in my right mind run on that little sleep. But then what do I do the next night? What every college student does - make the same dumb decision again. And again. I have come to accept the fact that I will NEVER learn. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great look! Love your jacket and pants!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...