9.05.2012

*Whine time

[Necklace: Kate Spade, Top: F21, Watch: Guess, Skirt: F21 (similar), Shoes: Zara (craving this pair)]

Well....while just about EVERYBODY who is ANYBODY in fashion is off to New York this week to attend what is the equivalent of Christmas in the fashion world, (New York Fashion Week, in case you forgot) poor little me is stuck at school where the closest I get to watching the runway is observing trendy students walk (nay, run) to class on the sidewalks through campus. 
I know, I shouldn't be complaining. I should be thankful I get to spend my time at school and experience college and further my education and blah..blah....blah.....
But doggonit, I want to live life in the glamorous lane this week with all those people attending their fancy little parties and sipping their tasty champagne held by their little wrists dripping in diamonds attached to their perfectly manicured hands...
Ok, whine time is over Al. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! you are super cute and i am now following you. :)

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know! Don't we all wish we could be more glamorous. :(
    Hey, hopefully the education will get you closer to that! I love your skirt and boots. The shirt seems a little baggy on you, I'd love to see this skirt with a more form fitting shirt. Or perhaps a waist belt on this shirt to pull it in? Well, I don't know anything and that might actually look terrible. But I lovelove the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to fashion week, too! Do you live anywhere near New York? I live in Atlanta. Very, very far away. Maybe someday. Those boots are on point - the whole outfit really!
    quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your skirt! Love it!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...