10.04.2012

*Gold Digger


[Top: Gap (similar), Necklace: F21 (similar), Pants: Target, Bag: Jessica Simpson (similar), Shoes: Zara (similar)] 

Much like a bird, I am attracted to shiny objects. Specifically, shiny apparel. More specifically, these pants. I was making my way through Target when I discovered a gold mine (pun intended) of fall fashion faves covering the racks in the clothing section. Of course, like my animal counterpart, this sparkling pair caught my eye. So, naturally, I forgot that I was there for only wrapping paper and milk and spent the subsequent 45 minutes trying on every pair of pants I could scavenge. Success? Depends on how you define that. If you are referring to me finding my true love in pants form on a clearance rack for $12, then yes, it was a success. But if you are talking about whether I walked out of Target with the ONLY two items on my list, then no. I forgot the milk. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great necklace! It's amazing!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...