10.18.2012

*Technology

[Jacket: Kohls (similar), Lipstick: Lancome, Top: F21 (similar), Pants: F21 (similar), Shoes: BCBG (similar)]

Oh, the wonders of technology. One day you are praising the tech gods that you are able to check Facebook, Twitter, and every other social media known to man while you wait in line at the grocery store/mail office/bathroom...the next, you are cursing those higher powers for managing to uproot your entire electronic life and laugh that villain laugh as you scramble to pick up the pieces.
Well, at least that's what happened to me. This weekend was stressful, to say the least, as both my computer and phone decided to implode...erasing all of my photos, contacts, messages, and documents. It felt like I lost my right hand. No, my entire right arm. Luckily, my dad saved the day while I was at home on break and managed to retrieve almost everything. Crisis averted.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love your pumps.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. WANT. THOSE. HEELS. Love them!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i was to lose my phone i would be lost and it owuld be like losing an arm too!


    I have a giveaway going on if you're interested!
    http://www.thefinebalance.net/2012/10/bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...