11.07.2012

*On astronauts and Macklemore

[Jacket: Zara (similar ones here and here), Necklace: F21 (loving this one), Top: Thrifted (similar), Pants: F21 (similar), Shoes: Zara (similar)]

What is it that I love most about this outfit? Is it the shoes which are more spiked than the punch at a frat party? The metallic jacket that could be mistaken for high-end astronaut garb? Or, possibly, the fact that my childhood icon is bashfully grinning on the front of my shirt? Tough question. Let us evaluate.
SHOES These shoes are not only a fantastic addition to my attempted rocker-vibe (key word: attempted), but also a great self-defense mechanism JUST in case I'm confronted with a hooligan in the back alleys of Elon (just kidding, but really.) 
JACKET I bought this jacket at the same time as the shoes, so I guess I was feeling the whole space theme that day. There's nothing that makes me feel more credible as a fashion blogger than resembling an updated version of Neil Armstrong
SHIRT A thrifted treasure. Enough said. I pity the fool who threw this beloved mouse's face in the pile of clothes to donate, but I'm also thankful I stumbled across it in the boy's section (why was I over there again? Oh right, I was inspired by Macklemore's footy pajamas and ventured to see what I could find). 
I changed my mind. My favorite part is my $5 pair of aviators. Ray-Ban, I know your mind is blown. 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like the options you present are novel and uninhibited

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog and style!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...