11.01.2012

*Sans sleeves

[Necklace: F21 (cute one here), Sweater: J.Crew (similar), Vest: Bar III, Watch: Guess, Pants: Target, Shoes: Banana Republic (similar) Bag: Jessica Simpson (similar)] 
What's better than a well-trimmed, great-quality black blazer? A well-trimmed, great-quality black blazer SANS SLEEVES. My upper limbs feel as free as two noodle-armed birds and I can't get enough of it. No more of this "sleeves" nonsense constricting the creativity of extraneous body-part fashion (this blue sweater needed more attention anyway). I have the right to bare arms (pun intended) and I have every intention of taking advantage of this until they beg for mercy and protection against the bitter cold of November. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nice look honey ! Love your animal print shoes!
    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been looking around your blog and I love your style! I would love it if you could come and look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! Xx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love your vest!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...