11.05.2012

*Stilts

[Top: Thrifted (similar), Necklace: Macy's, Watch: Guess, Bag: J.Crew (similar), Jeans: American Eagle (similar), Shoes: Urban Outfitters]

They looked easy to walk in. They even felt pretty comfortable as I walked around my apartment screaming, quite abrasively, AREN'T THEY AMAZING?!?! But while I fumbled, tripped, and wobbled an embarrassingly long distance across campus I realized that these flamboyant-python-resembling heels were nothing less than precarious stilts ready to fail me at any hesitant step. It gave me a whole new respect for people like Lady Gaga, who manage to wear contraptions like these and not eat pavement.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Alison,

    I have a major crush on this outfit!! Rolled up ripped jeans are upon my favorite items of clothing and those shoes are ahhmazing...gasp. love ittt!!

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! Your shoes are amazing!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...