12.14.2012

*Adam Levine, you just get me

 [Sweater: H&M (similar), Belt: American Eagle (similar), Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Aldo (similar), Watch: Guess]

After a long week of submitting papers and projects 30 seconds before their deadlines, meltdowns at 4am, and enough coffee for me to sweat it out of my pores, my first semester of sophomore year is finito and I've deemed the following week time to be as unproductive as humanly possible.

I plan to lay in my bed. And never...EVER...leave.
(queue Maroon 5's "Never Gonna Leave This Bed")

This seems the only reasonable way to compensate for the minute amount of sleep I had in the past week. I can tell you now my mom's suggestion for me to "catch up on sleep" will interpreted as "don't leave your bed for 48 hours." Yesterday, I had to literally throw my body off of my bed onto the ground and roll to my door (yes, please imagine this actually happening) in order to get downstairs and do something semi-productive...which was to help my mom decorate the table. I barely lifted a finger.
This phobia of being productive seems to become an epidemic amongst college kids the second finals are over. According to one friend whose name shall remain anonymous to retain her dignity, she summed up her day in the following Facebook message:
"Been in bed literally all day. Only got out to pee and eat."
Amen to that.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean so happy I'm out for winter break, I love your skirt and sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled the pleated maxi for winter! You look great!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...