12.29.2012

*Eager, much?

[Jacket: Zara, Necklace: J.Crew (similar), Bag: Zara (similar), Pants: F21 (similar), Boots: Zara]

I COULD have been subtle and don one piece of my Christmas clothing stash each day to prolong this period of wardrobe revamp...but instead, I decided to wear it all at once. Yeah, I'm even judging myself a little bit. I'm too excited about this jacket that gives me the urge to go buy a Harley (or at least attend some sort of car show...) so damn it I'm GOING to wear it with my new bag that thinks it's a Celine tote but is really Zara's fraternal-twin version AND my new boots whose suede exterior will no doubt look this great for a very short time. 
This is the same thing as when I used to go shopping at Limited Too with my mom and insist I walk out of the store with the clothes she just bought me. Spoiled brat.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. absolutely amazing style!
    id like we could follow each other!
    simply in love!
    have a supernice 2013!

    best wishes from www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now dear! waiting for your follback;)
    http://fashionbyelena.blogspot.com.es
    https://www.facebook.com/Fashionbyelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these photos are so cute. I love your jacket too, I remember seeing it at Zara and wanting to purchase it myself. Thank you so much for the sweet email as well! It always makes me feel so good when I know my readers enjoy my blog and like my personal style. Have a wonderful New Years!

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your so gorge and I love this outfit so much, I'm in love with that bag so sad their sold out.

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...