1.09.2013

*Clothes are people too

DSC_0550 DSC_0555 DSC_0566 DSC_0571 DSC_0578 DSC_0574 DSC_0580 DSC_0552
[Hat: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Thrifted (similar), Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar), Bag: Zara (similar)]
Oh cozy, oversized, and slightly unflattering Sweater, how I love you and your ability to transform something that feels like a blanket into a fashion trend. 
Thank you Hat for masking the fact that my hair was neither shampooed nor conditioned because showers have lost to "well...then I can sleep for another 20 minutes". 
Sunglasses, thanks for thinking outside of the box today and becoming a hip hip accessory (see what I did there?), and for shielding my left thigh from UV rays. 
Skinny Jeans, you look like you would require a pants-dance to get into but in reality have the level of stretch suitable for a Thanksgiving meal. 
And Reptilian Shoes, you just rock. 

Also...shout-out to my wonderful roommate Anna for being my new photographer! Sorry for putting your life in danger by taking pictures in the middle of the street. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute thanking your stuff for making you look gorge. And your shoes do rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh supercute hat hun! I've got one just like it at home :D You're right on trend!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such awesome feedback- hope to see you back soon sweets!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire look! Especially that sweater!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...