1.07.2013

*In which I steal Mom's shoes

DSC_0195
DSC_0212
DSC_0171
DSC_0192 DSC_0185 DSC_0176
[Beanie: H&M (similar), Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Dress: F21 (similar), Shoes: Urban Outfitters]

Mom, this blog post is dedicated to you and these boots that you bought when we went shopping together in which I knew …WE BOTH KNEW… that when you asked “should I get them??” and I said “YEAH you’ll be the hippest mom on the block!” and you said “I’ll wear them!” and I said “YEAH YOU WILL!”, unfortunately, instead they would travel from the shoe box to the shoe pile in the garage, awaiting that moment of recognition and appreciation when you decided to wear them out.
Too bad I got a hold of them over winter break. I apologize for adopting them as my own before you even offered them to me but, honestly, we both knew how this would unfold.
Here’s to more impulsive buys and subsequent hand-me-downs! 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. love the shoes Alison! Wish I could pull them off :) BUt I super miss you and I also wish I could visit you!!! How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear you look gorgeous love this look, you have a great sense of style,
    it would be great to follow each other with bloglovin,
    kisses from,
    http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background in these photos! Your black dress looks great against it!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this was such a cute post, I love the boots!! and I love how simple yet cute your dress is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with the graffiti in the background of these pics! Great look Alison :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It is said that the Roman emperor Nero liked to watch gladiator fights with emeralds. These, however, appear to have worked rather like mirrors.

      sunglasses
      marketing sunglasses
      Crystal Custom
      Promotional Sunglasses
      Story Miami
      Logolenses

      Delete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...