1.22.2013

*Spiked

DSC_0691 DSC_0702 DSC_0700 DSC_0714 DSC_0694 DSC_0717 DSC_0712
Check out this NIFTY new feature on the blog...I've strategically placed small dots all over my body on the last image for you to find the pieces I'm wearing (or, in many cases, similar pieces to things I've owned since 9th grade...).
In other news, spiked headbands are comin' in hot in an effort for me to be more like the magnificent Lana Del Ray (I feel like this is something she would rock, no?).
Also, not seen here is a new fad I'm trying to launch: wearing TWO watches on ONE wrist. Or one on each. Or two on one and one on the other. Don't know why it's happening, but it's happening. We'll see if it catches on. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your headband is AWESOME!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...