1.14.2013

*The reinvented pajama set

 DSC_0593DSC_0597 DSC_0599 DSC_0603 DSC_0604 DSC_0610 DSC_0613  
 
[Top: Thrifted (similar), Pants: F21 (similar), Shoes: Saks off Fifth (similar), Bag: J.Crew (similar), Watch: Guess]

Don't be alarmed by the hair situation going on here. I mean...I MEANT TO DO THAT. I now realize that my attempted rockstar-bed-head, Alexa Chung-esque, trying-to-look-like-I-didn't-try hairdo doesn't exactly have the qualities I envisioned...but I can pull it off as the complement to what I would like to now coin the "reinvented pajama set". Last time, it was a pair of shorts that did it for me. This time, it's a thrifted silk top and the closest thing I could find to harem pants at Forever 21. 
Also, wearing heels and chunky necklaces to bed is a new thing. Spread the word. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great! I love this super stylish outfit!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...