2.06.2013

*Average Joe

DSC_1376 DSC_1380 DSC_1396 DSC_1386 DSC_1390 DSC_1370
Mundane picture-taking takes an unexpected turn when we meet Joe: down-the-road neighbor, avid story-teller, and a man with quite the imagination.
During our pleasant 15-minute chat, our conversation ranged from ghost stories to a debate on the existence of aliens. Enjoy one quote I remember verbatim (you'll get why).
Joe's thoughts on alien abductions: 
"Come knock on my door, take me to the bookstore, or take me out for coffee...don't just come into my room in the middle of the night and abduct me." 
That's right Joe! Show a man some respect before you abduct him! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. what a great casual outfit! and such a cool backdrop for photos!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunglasses and belt are so cool!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...