2.18.2013

*Impulsion-ation

Scarf_1 Scarf_2 Scarf_3 Scarf_4 Scarf_5 Scarf_6 Scarf_7

It's that time of the year. The time I start contemplating some serious makeovers. Maybe it's the anticipation of spring weather approaching or my co-dependent relationship with Pinterest, but I'm at a point where I've been asking myself some serious (-ly disturbing) questions:
"Hey guys, can I rock some blue highlights?"
"I wonder what a nose piercing would look like..."
"At what point does my hair become short enough that I resemble a boy?"

Answers I've received (and tend to agree with): No, bad, and anything above the shoulders. 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Dolphin tramp-stamps do wonders for a seriously revamped look.
    Also, I applaud you for making khaki trousers look desirable and not lamesauuuce

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit al you look awesome! Cut your hair, definitely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants! And your heels are so gorgeous!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pictures!! I love your blog. The bag is perfect!

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...