2.05.2013

*It's time we acknowledge

Scarf_1 Scarf_2 Scarf_3 Scarf_4 Scarf_5 Scarf_6 Scarf_7
I think it's about time I acknowledge the title of my blog by wearing some pants whose style is, well, exactly my blog's name. The Flare, meet Flare Jeans. Play nice, you two. 
You'd think I'd be compelled to wear these jeans more often considering they could be a key player in spreading The Flare's name. 
[Insert, a realistic guess of how the conversation would ensue]
"Hey, nice pants!"
"Thanks! They're my favorite flare jeans."
"Awesome! Well I've got to run. I'll see ya-"
"SPEAKING OF FLARE..."
Unfortunately, the genes I was given at birth (pun absolutely intended) make it difficult to pull off such a style without the help of about four inches in heel. And we all know running across campus in heels only results in cramped calves and me sitting down for class completely out of breath. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh so that's how you came up with your name,I love the name and the jeans btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss that scarf - you look awesome al love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flare jeans on you! Nice blazer too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...