7.18.2013

Let me tell you...

DSC_0301 DSC_0344 DSC_0317 DSC_0310 DSC_0315  

Now, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging...but it would be downright rude if I did not devote a blog post to telling you about how stinkin' awesome my internship at Refinery29 has been this summer. Here are a few highlights:
1. No dress code. If I wanna wear a leopard-printed jumpsuit, I'll wear a leopard-printed jumpsuit. If I want to substitute any article of clothing with, say pajamas, or athletic attire, all the power to me. 
2. Our office is known to take part in silly antics. Also, there have been random celeb appearances. 
3. Unlimited supply of hot and iced coffee.
Let me repeat that. UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF HOT AND ICED COFFEE. 

Ah, this company knows the way to a girl's heart. But what I love most about Refinery29 is that I'm getting to write stories and learn the ins and outs of the fashion journalism world. Sorry, Flare, you're great, but R29 is like playing in the big leagues (and you're just like the fourth grade rec team....FOR NOW). I've learned so much from my boss and co-workers and have been extremely blessed to get to work for a company and industry I love.
 
Here's where the shameless plug goes. CHECK OUT MA STORIES by clicking on this word. You won't be sorry. Or, if fashion is not your thing, you might be sorry. If so, get off this blog. Now. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...