7.28.2013

Oh my layer

Red_01 Red_02 Red_03 Red_05 Red_06 Red_07 Red_08 Red_10
Since last week all of June/July's horrific heat wave, I have to let you all know this was the first-THE FIRST-time I wore two layers since getting to New York. I'm SO happy I brought those eighty blazers and sweaters "because it might get chilly at night!" Stupid stupid stupid Al. 
This '90s Gap jean jacket was another jackpot thrift store find in Brooklyn last week. I've become quite obsessive about Beacon's Closet -  my strategy is to make a bee line for the racks I know have brought me happiness and I swerve through those rows like nobody's business. This time was no different when forgot all human decency and ditched Katie right at the entrance of the store to start my hunting. Sorry, roomie. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...