8.23.2013

19-hour car ride BRB

Black_1 Black_2 Black_3 Black_4 Black_5

Keeping this post short because it's about time for this Al to drive her shift in our 19-HOUR CAR RIDE TO ELON. Ugh. No. Thank. You. Some peoples' Facebook statuses of "BOO HOO I have to drive 5 hours to school :(((" or "WAH WAHH I'm stuck in traffic right outside of Greensboro :/" gain NO sympathy from ME. And for those of you driving 20+ hours, you can hate me right now for being a drama queen. 

Luckily, Mom and I packed plenty of fruit (and cookies, duh) to keep us fueled. And now, bathroom/Starbucks break. Until next time, friends. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Crystal Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Wholesale Fairy Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! It's a beautiful home!
    I can't wait to see the inside! ;D
    Lover Secret Lingerie

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...