8.20.2013

Ask your grandma

Zoe 1 Zoe_2 Zoe_3 Zoe_4 Zoe_5 Zoe_6 Zoe_7 Zoe_8 Zoe_9 Zoe_10 Zoe_11 Zoe_12  

I have a favor to ask of you all. I would really, really appreciate it if you could call your grandma, woo her with small chatter of the weather and the latest gossip of your crazy uncle, and then ask her, Can I have her hand-me-downs?
This skirt had me on a serious granny vibe yesterday when the nearest and dearest thrift store in KC, MO had nothing to offer but some outdated floral patterns. Yes, this print teeters on a vintage Hawaiian ensemble gone wrong, but I truly believe a midi-skirt and crop top has become my spirit ensemble and thus any combination of the two MUST be purchased and worn with pride.

In other news, in case you haven’t noticed her wildly active presence on Facebook and Instagram, I decided to exploit Zoe’s cuteness and put her on the blog today. But look at her. Seriously, LOOK AT HER. HOW HAS THIS PUP NOT BECOME THE NEXT FACE OF IAMS? Especially the picture below. My mom and I were rolling on the ground laughing at this one.

Zoe face
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...